BLOG #5



BLOG #5


TRIP TO MELAKA ZOO




One of my batch mate asked me what’s my plan for the holiday and she mentioned this Malacca Zoo. I had never been to zoo so I decided to go and pay a visit. This zoo is a 54-acre zoological park where more than 1200 animals of 215 species can be found. It is the second-largest zoo in Malaysia.






I and Nani (my cabin mate) arrived at the zoo in the afternoon. We decided not to take the tramp and just walk so we can have our own time watching the animals and taking pictures. I’m not really an animal lover neither a person who likes a jungle set up kind of place but I did enjoy watching the animals from afar doing their own thing.







It took us almost 3 hours to completely round the whole zoo. It was exhausting but fun. Had the chance to see big cats like lion, tiger, black panther. There were also elephants, giraffe, hyenas, horses, monkeys, turtle, ostrich, crocodiles, buffalo, birds, fox, snakes.












Have you ever been to a zoo?


Comments