BLOG# 4 " How Do I Say Goodbye "

" How Do  I Say Goodbye "

How do I say goodbye to someone I never had,
Why do tears fall for someone who always makes me sad,
Why is that I miss someone who I was never with anytime,
And why do I love someone who's love was never mine.


It hurts watching the person I love, love someone else,
The fact in her heart I have no space,
It hurts me when I can only see her from a distance,
And never she gave me a glance.

Google Images

But what hurts me more is to know when to let go,
When to say goodbye without hurting so,
And worst is having no courage to let her know,
That secretly, I love her so.


Perhaps it is better to leave the words unspoken,
After all, I know you would not want to know why I am crying,
But I wish someday I'll come to realize,
That my love for you is only meant for goodbyes.




Please Visit My Other Blogs !




Comments

Post a Comment