#7 My Favorite Music Genres

Welcome back to my blog
source : google

today i'm going to share my Favorite music Genres 
this would not be rated as the best to least all are my favorite.

First would be K-POP or in longer term Korean pop its a new genre for this generation, thou in reality I don't understand the lyrics but nowadays music websites such as Youtube has this kind of option to put the English subs so yeah now i could understand what the song means. even thou I don't understand at all aside from not understanding it the rhythm of there musics has catchy vibes and their artist are all beautiful and handsome that is why it booms fast to the newer generations. here is a group i liked and one of their member is my favorite as you can see on my previous post you might notice her. they're group name is called BLACKPINK.
source : google

For my next favorite Genre it would be SCREAMO/Punk Rock its a type of music that older people doesn't like cause of its barbaric and squeaking lyrics and fast drum beats but I really like it on some occasion when I want to be wild,like the bands are breaking the norms of music and just be what they want to be and fans love it here is one of my favorite band. they band name is called BLESSTHEFALL.
source : google

For the next music genres would be Filipino musics first would be RAP music. for me Filipino rappers that are known for their heart piercing lyric bars even little kids can follow their beats. Its nice to support your own country music but generally artists in Philippines have are really good in making lyrics and beats they could make any kind of topic aside from love they could make places,food,shirt,shoes anything that would be unique they could my lyrics out of it, as long as they could get the attention of the crowd then its a go for them. here is one of my favorite RAP group they're group is called ALLMO$T
source : google

Last but not the least would be BISROCK or Bisdak Rock is normally just like other rock genre but with Bisaya language, Bisaya is my  hometown language in Visayas middle part of Philippines our language has this type of tone that sounds like weird sometimes but fun and could be seductive and charming depends on the person who uses it hahah... if you want to know what i mean try listening some so this is one of my favorite band in CEBU they're band is called MISSING FILEMON.
source : google

AND THAT'S THE END OF MY FAVORITE MUSIC GENRE I HOPE YOU GOT SOMETHING OUT OF IT OR MAYBE CATCH YOUR ATTENTION TILL NEXT TIME..
ANYEONG SAYUNARA BYEBYE

source : google

Comments