BLOG#6 " My Sport "

"BASKETBALL"

Indeed it is one of the most popular sports in the world. At the age of 9 I was already playing basketball. Basketball for me is not just a simple sport , it is my  physical exercise and a leisure whenever I have free time.

Basketball is a fast moving game that involves a lot of variety,including shooting, dribbling, passing rebounding, defence and much more. It is also a great work out that can help:
-burn calories
-build endurance
-improve balance and coordination
-develop concentration and self-discipline
-build up muscle

As well as being a great way to stay fit, basketball can also help you to make new friends and see them regularly teach you about being a good team player. 

Although official games of basketball require 10 players, you can play a game of basketball with just one other person. You can go out and shoot basketball by yourself. If you want to play basketball competitively, you can become a member of a team and get involved in local competition.



Please Visit My Other Blog !





Comments