BLOG#9 " 10,000 ROSES CAFE "

"A GARDEN OF 10,0000 GLOWING WHITE ROSES IN FULL BLOOM"


Google Images

I haven't been here but this place really catch my interest to put on my travel list when I get back to Philippines. The stunning garden is filled with 10,000 white roses. The 10,000 Roses Cafe is located at Barangay Day-as in the municipality of Cordova Cebu Philippines just right beside the floating restaurant. The establishment opened last February 6, 2018 and from that day I had quickly seen many visitors frequent the place to have their picture taken.

Google Images

This attraction is simply but, a garden filled with roses. However, upon closer inspection, one can quickly see that it is no ordinary garden. Of course there is a minimum fee of PHP 20.00 per head or RM 2.00 per head is collected for the municipal tourism office. The white roses even glow at night. The artificial flowes are filled with LED lights, and is a perfect place for date night.

Google Images


Please Visit My Other Blog !





Comments