BLOG#7 " Philippine Province "

"The way of living in Philippine Province"

Google Images

A single photo that worth a thousand words. Currently my family lives in Leyte. One of the  province in the Philippines known for it's beauty in nature. I was born in Cebu year 1995 and our family was force to live in Leyte province when I was 8 due to my deceased father. I come back to Cebu when I was already 17 years old. I lived in province for almost 9 years. And I can say that living in the province was the most peaceful and beautiful living that I have. Though this photo does not belong to me but this is one of the best photo that could explain this is what it looks like. Going to school with out any means of transportation. We just walk from our house all the way to the school. Breathing the fresh air and no worries about road accidents at all. There are lots of trees and vast green fields making the air fresher and cooler. You can take a walk and soak up the sun, not the smoke.
Google Images
Google Images

If  you're a nature lover, living in the living in the province will give you many ways to commune with nature in all it's beauty. If you are living in the province commuting is easier, navigating is easier, and typically neighbors are friendlier.
Google Images

Needless to say, in province the price of commodities particularly fresh produce is lower compared to the city due to proximity to farms and less middlemen.The market in the province offer fresh catch seafood, rice and etc. at cheaper price.


Please Visit My Other Blog !



Comments