BLOG #6



BLOG #6


TRIP TO TANJUNG BIDARA





This trip was unplanned, we did this on the spot. Malaysia consists of many states, one of it is Melaka where I am currently staying. Nearby, there is this public beach named Tanjung Bidara. It is not like those white sand beaches we are familiar of, it is just a simple beach with a brown sand. People come here often on weekends to spend some quality time with their family.


This trip wouldn't be possible without my driver (laughs). Meet Nani, she is one of my cabin mate and we are on the same batch. She is currently taking marine engineering. One fact about Nani is that she joined almost all extra curricular activities in our academy. I won't be surprised if she will have the overall cadet award later (laughs). She is kind sometimes but most of the time she is sleeping. When I leave ALAM for sea service later, one of the things I will surely miss is this kid.






Nostalgic. The perfect word I can describe about beaches. My grandfather used to bring me to local beaches in our province in Cebu because I always insisted that I wanted to go and he can't resist since I am one of his favorite grandchildren. 





What is your favorite memory on a beach? 









Comments