BLOG #4



BLOG #4


TRIP TO JONKER WALK

(Part 2)






My photos are mixed up with my first and second visit here. Anyways, hitting the streets of Jonker Walk under the burning sun is quite an experience. Aside from souvenir shops, this place also got tourist attractions where everybody go and took good photos.

As I mentioned in my previous blog, I'm not really into buildings so as I roam around, I just spent around a minute to take a look at these big concrete walls (and took a photo of course) and proceed to the next stop.




Melaka has this one big shopping complex called Mahkota Parade. I go buy stuffs here whenever I'm around the area.





At night, Jonker looks way much better compared to day time. I have this thing with street lights at night, they make me feel nostalgic every time. Memories? (laughs).   

This is my favorite part, hitting the streets of Jonker Walk at night. I'm a night person, I really love to go out at night. Why? Because the air is cold, there's no direct heat coming from the sun, I don't have to worry about getting tan lines and sunburn (laughs).



 
  
What is your favorite Jonker Walk experience?























Comments

Post a Comment