BLOG #10




BLOG #10


MY MAINS





Main is a term use to describe a person who is really close to you, somewhat like best of friend. Well, I got few favorite humans on earth who are so dear to me. They have been dealing with my mood swings for years now (laughs).







This is John, my most favorite human. Met him in 2014, he was in the same student council I was in. Ever since the day we spoke, we can’t stop talking to each other. Both of us are kind of weird, we like same stuffs. We go crazy over things colored in black and our taste in music is so much alike. Sleeping with sirens is one of our jams; Ne-yo is our man, Drake too.





We share the same locker for a year plus. Our locker space is full of foods with notes all over saying “eat this”. He is the sweetest guy I ever met. Aside from being an intelligent marine engineering scholar, he is a beautiful dancer too. Such a talent that can make girls go crazy (laughs).







We did some catching up last Christmas but the time was not enough; hope to chill with my main dude soon as soon as go back home. Miss this guy so much.





This is Salem, soon to be Dr. Salem. He is currently studying veterinary medicine in our previous university in high school. This guy, is an introvert (laughs). If I am going to base in our attitude, we are quite different. I am pretty loud and he’s a bit shy but we get along well in playing table tennis. He is a good player; my level is just quarter of his.





We started to hang out when I was in first year college but we are already classmates in high school before, it is just we have different group of friends that time. I cut my hair before, a boy cut. I’ll be really honest, it was too late when I realize it was hideous and there’s nothing I can do about it. 








Like John, Salem was just cool about my hair. Actually both John and Salem calms me every time I go ranting about my hair (laughs). We had a quick dinner when I went home last Christmas but we didn’t have a picture because I was rushing that time. There are always a next time anyways.







I am grateful to have these two in my life. I am beyond bless. They understand me, listens to my random thoughts, show their concern and sincerity every now and then and most of all both of them have a really good heart. These two means a lot to me, God is so great he gave me such beautiful souls to spend some company with. I don't just consider them as friends anymore for they have already been a family to me, as my brothers even though we are not blood related at all.

Got any  mains?




Comments