BLOG #8



BLOG #8


F R I E N D S
(Part 1)






I’m the type of person who cherishes a friend. If you did something good or remarkable to me, I’ll remember you for the rest of my life and you are scored in my heart. It doesn’t matter if I met you 10 years ago or just yesterday, as long as I can feel your respect and sincerity, I’ll consider you as my dear friend.

My circle of friends that I consider is just small. We shared each other's company for years already and I can say our friendship has really been rooted to the ground, I means it has really been established.








Our friendship started way back in 2014. We were classmates in the university, same group of friends and we became co-workers as well when we decided to engage ourselves in the student council. From then, our college life became a roller coaster. We came across a lot of ups and downs but those struggles we had were not as strong as our bond. 

These are Bj and Lucky Jay, two of my few mains. Call it coincidence or fate, the three of us celebrates individual birthday on the same date on our each respective birth month, on 25th. Isn’t it amazing? We discovered it by just randomly asked each other's birthday.





The three of us are seafarers. I went home last Christmas but we weren't able to see each other, the three of us because Lucky was on Manila that time. I and Bj had some time catching up though. This was the last time we spent time together the three of us before Lucky went on board for his apprenticeship and also before I went abroad to study. It's okay, we will see each other later this year when I come home. I'm really looking forward to it. 


You got any squad?



Comments