BLOG#10 " MY FAVORITE ANIME SERIES "

" SLAM DUNK "

Google Images


When I was 8 years old I was already a fan of watching  this anime series . It is not only because of it's good quality of drawing but because of it's learning in the  basketball sport. In fact this anime series is the one who motivates me to play basketball.



Google Images


Slam Dunk is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Takehiko Inoue  about a basketball team from Shohoko High School in the Shonan area. It was serialized from 1990 to 1996. 


Google Images


This is my favorite character of the anime series Slam Dunk whose name is KAEDE RUKAWA. He is the best player or ace player of the team.



Slam Dunk opening and ending song catches also our hearts. 



PLEASE WATCH !

Opening Song

YOUTUBE


Ending Song

YOUTUBE



Please Visit my Other Blog !

Comments