THE BEST CARTOON MOVIES






Google Image

Every one of us has our own favorite cartoon movies we used to watch during our childhood years, and let me share mine. This movie entitled Toy Story taught me that we have to take care of our toys, make them feel that they are loved and should treat them right  because they are the ones we play with most of the time when we are bored. This movie taught me that being jealous to someone is not a good thing and this may lead into bad situation or even fight. Also makes me think that if it's really true that toys have life also and maybe they play with each other when their owners is not around. Toys Story for me is one of the best cartoon movie I have ever watched and has so many lessons to learn.



Google Image
 This Cars movie is fun to watch and it makes me so excited to grow up and buy my own car in the future and taught me life lessons. This movie makes me feel that I have to watch a Nascar Race one day. The lessons I have learned in this movie is don't be cocky, be simple and be nice to everyone. This movie makes the main character realize that life isn't about achievements, trophies, sponsorship  or anything else, life is about how you give meaning to it and on how you treasure your Family, Friends and those who are around you. Cars movie is one of the best movies of Disney, don't miss it and enjoy!



Google Image

A toy maker named Gepetto creates a wooden marionette called Pinocchio. One night he saw a shooting star and wishes that his puppet and make him come to life. A Blue fairy grant Gepetto's wish since he is a good man, with no strings attached Pinocchio can talk and has the potential to be come a human. and every time Pinocchio lies, his nose grows and whoever is with Pinocchio knows when he is telling the truth or not. The lesson that i get from this movie is be be brave, tell no lies and always listen to your parents because they know what's the best for you. 


GoogleImage

This movie reminds me of my childhood days with my sister and cousins, we used to watch this movie together for about 4 times and we never get tired watching it. Cartoon movies helps a child to grow and they can get lessons from it or they will get happy every time they watch such movies even if they don't understand what are the characters saying. This movie is about a Father clown fish and his friends who is trying to find his son 'Nemo' that was lost due to his curiousity and not listening to his fathers advice.


Comments