Beat Boredom In ALAM

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

By: G Joseph Silva


JOGGING

posted Mar. 1 2019

CLICK the pictures to enlarge

Image Source: Google
ALAM is located at the outskirts of the city which is probably boring because there are less people to interact and you need to travel for hours to reach the city so that you can go to malls and probably watch a movie in the cinema, therefore you must find a way to beat that boredom. Jogging is one way to beat boredom. Not only you’ll be appreciating the scenery of the surrounding, you can also exercise your body as well and it’s one of the effective ways to lessen your belly fats.

BASKETBALL

Image Source: Google
×

Playing basketball especially with your friends is great but in ALAM there are only a few cadets who would like to play. They prefer to play football instead of basketball. This is one way to stay fit and escape from boredom. It is a tiring sport that’s why I only play basketball during my free time without any pending assignments and exams.

SWIMMING

Image Source: Google
×

This is one of the things I do when I need to relax my mind especially when I’m stressed out. Swimming with your friends would probably even better. I’m not just improving my skills and endurance for the upcoming swimming test but also having fun at the same time. We’re lucky our school has a great pool which the cleanliness is maintain and we can dip in anytime we want especially during holidays when we don’t have any school works

FOOTBALL

Image Source: Google
×

I really love this sports but in the Philippines, it’s not really much appreciated because of the fact that there are only limited field for everyone and most Filipinos are more interested in playing basketball. Playing football is fun and it can really make you sweat especially when you’re with your friends. If I have nothing to do then this is probably one of the way to waste my time.

FOLLOW ME

×

Comments