The One and Only


Why a footballer as my idol ? I was raised up in a football sports environment and I got into this sports way too much as I grew. While playing , I began to know there were plenty of football clubs and many more potential footballers out there.Aging up again,  when I was crazy about football while started to like specific team such as Manchester United from English clubs and Barcelona from the Spanish teams. Not just liking but than , every match played by both of teams will be not be missed by me. Through that This extraordinary guy called Messi with number 10 jersey on, caught my attention so much since he played so well even though he is so small in size , and the ways he dribbles the ball through the defends and appear to be the man of the match all of the time. The whole teams depends on him at times waiting for hi to net the ball  , as he was also rewarded to be the captain of the club.He became so famous through out the years and gain tonnes of fans . 

(image source:google)


Why him ? He gave me a realization that he began playing from an early age, and his talent was soon apparent. However, at the age of 11, Messi was diagnosed with growth hormone deficiency (GHD). This was a condition that stunted growth and required expensive medical treatment, including the use of the drug Human growth hormone.Being small dint stop him anyway , he reminds the world nothing is impossible for him, while he came up from a poor family background but still he did all the practice and the efforts by himself in the trainings made him who he are today as the winner of the world best player couple of times. What i had  learned ? No matter how you are , how your family is , if there if effort and passion in something you should shoot your target to the stars by never worrying about the failures along the journey . 


(image source:google)

This was what he said to the world “I made a lot of sacrifices by leaving Argentina, leaving my family to start a new life. But everything I did, I did for football, to achieve my dream. That’s why I didn’t go out partying, or do a lot of other things.” I was amazed and inspired by those words , since we over here are so pampered with the love showed by our family but then this guy left everything for his dream. 

(image source:google)


“I have changed nothing, my style of play is still that of a child. I know that above all it is my job and that I should approach it in another way, but one must not lose sight of the fact that football is a game. It is imperative one plays to amuse oneself, to be happy. That is what children do and I do the same thing.” 
What did he thought me , No matter how high you level up never forget your origin.

(image source:google)


His lifetime career gave me lessons to be followed and he inspired me the most , not only as a footballer but he showed the world , if everyone stay strong on what they are doing the definetly be successful one day , just never give up on what you are doing.
I like him as a footballer and also as a high quality leader to be followed .
'long life hero"


(source:https://www.biographyonline.net/sport/football/lionel-messi.html)

Comments