#2 My top 5 Favorite FOODTRIP

MY TOP 5 FAVORITE 

FASTFOOD IN CEBU
source: google



Yo good day!! Another blog of mine
from what my title says its time for food cuisine! makan! pag kain! 
all are top one to my taste buds
So lets start!!! 

#5 "greenwich"

source: google image
From my food experience in greenwich i really like their lasagna dish for me its the dish that makes me want to always a go to for me... But originally they are a pizza place...

#4 "Jollibee"

source : google image


Haha my fellow friends will be shocked why jollibee is my 4th pick but... Just to be clear all of this picks are top one to my taste buds okay! Now to share my experience about jollibee. They are famous for they're fried juicy crispylicious chicken joy but not only those its also a must try all they're dishes.



#3 "Dimsum Break"

source : google image

Now for my 3rd pick i choose dimsum break it’s a Chinese cuisine specialty restaurant i really like they're steam rice and the various siomai.. When you will try it i know you would love its taste and how they make sure it’s right for your likings. 

#2 Balamban Liempo


source : google image

My 2nd pick maybe not applicable for some of my viewers especially i'm in a country that pork is a no no but still i'm just sharing my favorite fast food chain in my hometown so i'm sorry in advance :) now to describe my experience they grill the meat and whats the catch is the inside of it they put this special garnish or i dunno what is it but when u try you would know what i am trying to say!!! :D

#1 "Mang Inasal"

source : google image
now!!! top 1 Mang Inasal why why why why?? cos they're style is just like filipino style of cuisine the menu is no more than just filipino style cooking and the catch! unlimited rice!!! haha thats why i like it just 115 (RM11) you satisfy your tummy!!

now that concludes my blog hope you got something from my blog see you again for my next blog sorry for my so like eh blog i dunno how to make designs of it just normal font color that all hahahahah see yah

source : https://tenor.com/search/jisoo-gifs

Comments