GET TO KNOW ME (wink)

Hey There!

WELCOME TO MY BLOG


ME MYSELF AND I

posted Nov 15,2018

My name is Gardner Joseph B. Silva, studying Diploma in Nautical Studies in Akademi Laut Malaysia as a foreign student from the Philippines .First of all welcome to my blog for my computer application subject.You can view my other blogs on the labeled section under Gjosephsilva please do view my other blogs. I put much effort in making this blog and I hope you would find it interesting. All the descriptions are based on my experience and opinion so please respect everything that I made. Thank you for wasting your time in looking at my blog and I really appreciate it.

THROWBACK

posted Nov 15,2018

HERE I AM, A couple of years back when I was still in high school. Oh boy, I missed those days. Where we don't need to think too much about adulthood or getting a job . As we're getting older our responsibilities in life are getting stacked up little by little and you would think that you want to become a teenager once again. Just sit in class listening to our teacher waiting for the time to finish so that we could play with our friends but now its different. You can't bring back time , the only thing that you can do is move forward and become a better version of yourself. This photo was taken in Osmena peak which is the highest point in Cebu. This is an awesome place to relax when you want to breathe a fresh air away from the polluted air in the City. You would really appreciate mother nature when you see the scenery on top. I really do love adventure that's why this is really a right place to spend your time especially when you're with your friends.

THE PRESENT

posted Nov 15,2018

This is me now ! Turning 22 this year. Time flies so fast when you're having fun right. One of the things that I really love is the beach. This photo was taken in Badian in Cebu Province. I think everyone would agree with me that going to the beach is really fun and relaxing. It is where all the pressure and tension from studying and work would vanish. It doesnt matter if you could get a sun burn from playing under the sun for too long because it is all worth it.

Motivational Quotes




FOLLOW ME

Comments

Post a Comment